BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

just me! ;DD

Ok, actually I don’t really know what I should talk about. It is because, this time I can share anything that I feel I want to share with all of you. So that, I was thinking.. How about I comment on own about my progress in English speaking subject after done all the assessment.

Like what I say, I love this subject very much because it is absolutely train me how to speak in front of many people. This skill is very important and will be use in the future so that I have to get the mood to do such an excellent presentation but it is one of the weaknesses in me actually.

After done a lot of presentation and the entire thing that need me to speak in English in front of people, I still being an afraid and shy girl. But for me, I think I have the improvement in this kind of thing. I got something that I catch in myself, I am very shy and my heart beat fast at first on the presentation but after I got it, I will get the confident automatically. But if I too much thinking of the way to make it as a good presentation, I will totally lost my way during the presentation.. At last, I will speak very chaos. Hehe.. ;DD

I don’t really know when exactly I will absolutely confident with myself in front of thousand people maybe! Hope one day I will be as good as Robert Graham who is taught peoples how to make a very excellent presentation. But anyway, thanks a lot I want to give to Miss Ilyani as my lecturer that guide me to do better in speaking, motion, verbal and non-verbal and the appearance to be good in audience eyes.

If I try more, I will be one day! InsyaALLAH! ;))

Sincerely :: fieyra_syafira


0 comments: